Were you recently fired? Do you believe that your termination was motivated by a discriminatory intent? The law prohibits employers from firing employees based on the employee's disability, medical condition, pregnancy, sex, race, or age. This law applies to employers with 5 or more employees.
Employees found to have been wrongfully terminated may be entitled to the following remedies:
- Back pay
- Pay for loss of future earnings
- Damages for emotional distress
- Punitive damages in certain instances
- Attorneys' fees and costs
- Contact us for a confidential evaluation of your matter.